Friday, January 10, 2014

A Few of My Recent Obsessions

Things that I am currently addicted to....
  • knitting ALL the things...seriously. I can not stop knitting.   I have started at least 4 projects in the past week.   In my defense I have finished two of those four things.   We won't talk about all the finished projects that still need blocked....



  • Dexter.  I'm not really sure HOW I missed this show when it was on but I did.  I must have been hiding under a rock somewhere.  I do not recommend binge watching this show.  After a Dexter marathon this weekend, I went to Walmart  and for a split second I thought Dexter's FBI tail was following me when I spotted a Lincoln Crown Vic driving behind me ;)


  • Reading ABOUT knitting.  Seriously, if I spent more time actually knitting I'd have a lot more stuff done this week.  I can not stay off of Ravelry



  • Downton Abbey.  I'm so excited its time for season 4 to air in America!  I have episode 1 patiently waiting on my DVR for me.  I can't wait to have more time to actually watch it.  Of course I'm also participating in a KAL (knit a long) from Ravelry while watching this season ;) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment